2009 - Present
Tyler "-blaze" Brown is a Canadian 6v6 player currently playing for the team froyotech. He is widely regarded as one of the best Roaming Soldiers of all time, and is known for his uncanny game sense and tactical style. Notable teams he has played for include the Spacewhales, tri hards and very successful froyotech. As seen in the gallery, -blaze would sport colored hair, which has earned him many jokes from the competitive community.
-blaze grew up in British Columbia, Canada and was surrounded by video games from the age of 6. As a child he developed an interest for strategy games like Command and Conquer: Red Alert and Starcraft: Broodwar. In later years he moved to Team Fortress Classic and Counter-strike before entering the competitive Team Fortress 2 scene.
- Like many players, caps his frames at his refresh rate in his cfg, however as clockwork states, "[...] his mouse feels like shit and his screen looks like he has 60hz." Even -blaze does not recommend his cfg.(TFTV)
- Is notorious for replying with "who me?" whenever called on, as seen here.
- Finds headphones uncomfortable, preferring to play with ear buds instead.
- Admitted on stream his love of my little pony here.
- Unfortunately has a girlfriend so bad luck.
Latest Tournament Matches